Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cabin Fever!


♥

Yeah. Cabin Fever.

♥

Everytime I finish a book, this is me. I run out of things to do, and I'm so used to being inside, that the thought of even approaching my door seems daunting

♥

and the car is getting an oil change, so I have no car.

♥

I feel like I need an adventure! And not just any adventure, but Indiana Jones, James bond, go on a vacation, adventure.

♥

But I don't have my car.

♥

So a walk around the neighborhood in the rain will have to do.

♥


♥
Knight Angels now Available on Kindle and Amazon. Barnes and Noble. And others to come... (nook, sony e-reader, iPad...)
♥

my read shelf:
Abra Ebner's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

2 comments:

j said...

Sorry about the cabin fever. :(
I hope you get your car back soon so you can go somewhere fun!

Becca said...

You need to go celebrate!!! I think a night out might help the cabin fever :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails