Thursday, June 17, 2010

Week At A Glance...

Once upon a time, I had a really busy week...


Six hours of driving got me here, wrapping three-ply TP around my friend to make a wedding dress. It was a competition, and I learned that I should have been a fashion designer...





After three hours of that and a few Champagne cocktails (ample time letting it wear off) I then got to the Ferry where it took me two hours (including waiting because of the UW Graduation at Safeco Field) to get to Seattle.

Needless to say, I crashed.


The next day, My friend and I spent ten hours at thrift stores looking for things for her condo. We managed to make this:

2$ worth of furniture and spray paint...



And this:




All the while, Hubby was at home making this:



Happy Garden Shed!


Because he made me this, I bought him this:




And then I went home. It was a good, LONG trip...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails