Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Vegetables As Creative As Me!


One of the best parts about having your own garden is the way the vegetables turn out! I got a curly bean yesterday, and a carrot with legs! We ate them, of course, horrific as it seems. I had to fight my husband for the curly bean off his plate...

it was good.

Off to a wedding this weekend. Back to Bremerton and yet another horrifying ferry experience (not a big fan of cars over water). My best friend is pregnant, so I get to go visit her, too. The best part about that is that it keeps me away from the wine.

I should have more pregnant friends.

And the best news yet is that Knight Angels: Book of Revenge is just about done, and heads off to the editor today! I'm happy to be done with it, for the next month at least (gives me time to do my taxes I had to get an extension on. Writer's taxes are complicated).






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails