Thursday, December 2, 2010

I've Been Considering Things That Start With The Letter 'I'...

Like ICE, and INSTRUMENTS...

 We got record snowfall this November. Already amounts of up to two feet. I love the snow, don't get me wrong, but after a while, shoveling loses it's sparkly glittery glow (if it ever had one).


 Seriously, church parking lot, shovel the stairs. I see this and I think of all the little church-going old ladies. Not Cool.
Then lastly, I pulled this out the other day. I haven't played the guitar in ten years, and I'm a bit rusty, but I forgot how good it was for thinking. I learned a Taylor Swift song, cause I'm super cool like that...

Lol.

Even though I had to use a sandwich bag clip 'cause I couldn't find a pick...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails