Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tedious Tuesday: Final Edits, New Books, and Cat Surgery...


Yes, today is the day I get to pick up my now toothless cat from the vet.

I tried to find a pick of a toothless cat to get an idea of what this little guy is going to look like. This above pic was the best I could find, and I'll admit, I did chuckle.

I used to call Chandler 'Count Catula' because his front teeth were so BIG.

Now I will be calling him 'Gum Ball.'

He'll have to eat the pate canned food from now on, not like that's such a bummer for him. He loves that stuff! But boy, does it make him gassy, ha ha.


New Books

I'm very excited to finally own a copy of Shiver. I've ben looking for this book in a store nearby for a while. I know I could have just ordered it, but I'm weird like that.

I still haven't finished Beautiful Creatures (it's been over a month now) but I swear I will. I got hung up doing the final edits of Knight Angels and then reading my friends Annette and Brenda's books.

I know it's probably old news at this point, but I'm still so excited!!




Final Edits

My final edits are taking longer than I originally antisipated, luckily the deadline is later than I thought! I'm reviewing my copy at the moment, adding and subtracting to be sure there's enough suspense. I love suspense!

I think you are all going to pleasantly surprised by this book. If you were a big fan of Feather, just you wait. This is Feather times four...

Ahhhh!!! I can't hardly wait for the Review Copies to get to the reviewers. I just have to know what others think!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails