Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Blog Love!

Just a few things I wanted to say today and I'll get off your back...

:  :  :  :  :  :  :  :  :  :



Congrats to Windowpane Memoirs for their new blog look, it is surely one of the most creative ones out there, though most of you truely blow me away when it comes to blogging. I just can't keep up!

:  :  :  :  :  :  :  :  :  :

AND THEN!

My friend, Lindsay, shared this blog with me when we were at bowling last week. I couldn't stop laughing! If the day finds you bored, go read some of what she writes! She tells the funniest stories and draws pictures with a simple paint bucket program, but they're great. Considering her 25000+ followers, you know it's good.


1 comment:

Windowpane Memoirs said...

Thanks!!!! I think what inspire me is authors like you ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails