Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A New Week!!

Sciatica contained, I can now start a new week! Let me tell you, lately I have been majorly slacking! I got addicted to this Facebook game called City of Wonders and I can't seem to focus anymore. And I thought Farmville was bad...


But now I've nearly conquered the game and I can focus back on what's important cause the holiday weekend is over and I have to, or is it want to?

The weather sure sucks lately, huh?

Then again I was growing tired of the hot weather. My husband and I were discussing candles last night and how wonderful they are when it gets cold because muggy + candles doesn't mix. I'm just happy to have a reason to mask the smell of his dirty clothes again, but that's just me...

Book tour for Knight Angles: Book of Revenge starts October first. We will be visiting a whole ton of blogs in October. I will post the schedule as we get closer.

I love my bloggers :)

The sequel toy Book of Love is shaping up well. Looks beautiful so far. I love the actual page elements and layout, not to mention the ending! Gets me all excited for the third book and I think it will get you excited too.

What else????????

I made some cookies. It's my famous Choc. Chip cookie recipe which isn't much different from Toll House except the egg part:

Two sticks of salted Butter, room temp
One Two Tablespoons Vanilla
3/4 C. Brown Sugar
3/4 C. Sugar
1 tsp. Baking Soda
pinch of Salt

-

Whip furiously. And I mean furiously...

-

ADD:
One egg and one egg yolk.

-

Whip furiously some more. Think submission.

-


ADD:
2 C. Flour
One bag choc. chips (not the huge bag unless you're nuts)

-

Bake 350 for 12-15 min.

-

Swear they keep you full for hours. Keeps my pregnant bestie pretty happy too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails