Thursday, September 2, 2010

Flat On My Back...

I feel old today...

http://tinylittlesandra.blogspot.com/2008/12/so-i-guess-its-about-time.html

I feel old because I hurt my back doing something, who knows what, maybe golf, gardening, sitting and editing too much. Either way now I'm on my back in bed with a cat that kicks me in his sleep and a back brace. I guess it's called Sciatica and with this kind of pain, giving birth without an epidural is starting to sound good in comparison.

Anyhow, this really BITES.

2 comments:

Alkyoni said...

Ouch. Hope your back gets better!
P.S. You are not old.

joybo said...

I deal with the debilitating back issue at least once a year. To the point of not being good for anything but laying in bed and even that hurts...and with three kids, keeping my feet up and taking it easy until it heals is not an option. But, with last year's episode I did learn that ice works better than heat on that sciatica pain! Sounds strange - but one of those flat squishy ice packs feels awesome

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails