Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Trying Out A New Genre...

For the last week I've been indulging my college talents and have been trying out a new genre! My brother was the inspiration for my new story, and where word count is hardly the main factor, illustration certainly is. I stayed up late one night (my husband was snoring, sleepwalking, and standing in the closet talking to himself...) and I wrote the story all in one sitting. Unfortunately, illustration is a bit more time consuming...




My brother struggled with school but having worked hard with the constant support of his little bear Grumpy Lumpy, he managed to overcome his struggles and is now a commercial pilot, not a feat easily mastered given his obstacles, especially when most would have given up long ago...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails