Friday, February 26, 2010

Fruitful Friday: New Author Websites!


New Websites!

All day I have been madly working, and I mean ALL day (got up at 5:00am and it's now 12:15) I'm not quite finished with them, because eventually they will have their own web addresses:

featherbookseries.com (still has the old one up)
knightangels.com

but you can still see what I've got so far here!

Knight Angels
Feather Book Series

Also, check out my friends: The Emerald Talisman

Brenda just entered the ABNA (Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award) and made it to the second round! She is now awaiting the next cut coming at the end of March. I am very excited for Brenda, and she deserves this! Trust me. Leave her a few good comments and make sure you watch her progress!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails