Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Means Revisiting the Past...



So, I pulled out the beginning of a book I stared over a year ago and never got around to finishing. For the last week, the Knight Angels book has been off for editing, and I've been left mulling around the house--very bored.


That was, until I found this book...


This week, I will be starting my very own Novel Writing Month. Typically November is National Novel Writing Month, and I did love NaNoWriMo. It was this past November that I got the first draft down for Knight Angels, after all.


So, from tomorrow, February 22nd, 'till March 22nd (My Birthday!) I'm going to be re-visiting that frantic month of writing and delving into this partially written (partially drawn, by me) Children's Chapter book...


The Moonlight Manor!

1 comment:

A TOUCH OF CLASS CAKES said...

A note form your editor: I have been super busy with some cakes but I am working on it...I promise! (You know you love me!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails