Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wacky Wednesday!

That's right! It's Wacky Wednesday! Which means I talk about things other than books :) At least that's what I just came up with, cause frankly, I need a break from editing!!!

Today, I want to talk about home made valentines day cards, cause I like em :)

When I make cards at home (yes, I love being crafty) I tend to over-embellish, but that's the best part! I mean, why not, right? and for the most part, all those little embellishments, especially when you can buy them individually, are super cheap add-ons!

I leave my husband little love notes all the time. I hide them and wait for him to find them. Sometimes it takes weeks, sometimes just seconds, but what I love most, is the smile on his face when he DOES find one.

Try it, it's addicting.

like, really addicting...

And I know what you're gonna say, but don't. Men like the mushy stuff, even my Gladiator loving, truck drivin', mud slingin' husband. Did I mention he like NEVER shaves, leaving him looking like a VIKING! so don't whine to me, he'll like it, and if he doesn't, he has a screw loose.

So this year, branch out and get creative!!! No more excuses. (besides, if it really impresses him, maybe you'll get a diamond out of it next year)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails