Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Monday Means Book Covers!

Hey there! Wow, hope everyone had as great of a weekend as I did! Two words to explain mine:
WINE and TASTING!
Other than that, I test drove my dream car! So much fun! There was an auto show, they had some drop dead gorgeous cars there... Mmmmmmm.

So, back to real life! I've been working on a clients cover all morning, and decided that I'd like to share some of my favorite covers with you! Below is the cover I was working on, so far I like it, but it's yet to be seen by my client, speaker, Stan Pearson. We'll see what he thinks.


A Few of My Favorite... Covers:


Love this above cover. So three dimensional, so simple.


This above cover is whimsical, artistic, and really eye catching. It takes an amazing artist to create such beauty and order from what would otherwise be chaos...


A picture of the book cover... so obvious, yet SO not...


Above cover also has a whimsical/mysterious quality because the face is so well cropped it leaves you staring long enough to buy!


Great seemingly 'adventure-istic' cover...


Love the artist notebook feel of this above one...


Anything with birds usually gets me...


Love this above cover because the 'i' was replaced by the wrinkle. Very innovative, simple, mysterious...

2 comments:

Becca said...

That last cover is awesome! And I think it's hilarious that the book of dead philosophers is laying down as if the book is dead.

Kelly said...

I know you're not supposed to do it, but I have to admit: I have purchased books before just because the cover looked amazing. Love this round-up. There's so much inspiring work out there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails