Monday, February 8, 2010

What I'm Reading Now: 'Beautiful Creatures'... and my thoughts on 'Fallen' by Lauren Kate

What a wonderful Monday!

-The Saint's won...
-The Book Contest with Penguin (which I entered KA in) has begun...
-It's not raining...
-And I slept in!


And best of all - a new book!!!


Let's Start With the Book I Just Finished... shall we?


Fallen, what an engaging book! I had a few friends on my other blog warning me that it takes a while to get to the romantic part of this book, BUT, in no way does that ruin the story - not in my opinion. There is so much going on, so much mystery, that you almost want to wait.

Bravo...

SPOILER ALERT:

The ending in my opinion was perfect. I'm so glad he left, because it will keep the reader desire to see Daniel and Luce together, strong. It's what we're all going to be waiting for. Not to mention just who or what she is...


What's Next?

In leau of the cover, I chose to use lavender for my titles today. I'm excited for this book! A little bit longer than most the books I've been reading lately, this book will hopefully keep me reading for at least the next week - crossing my fingers.
A southern Gothic, another point I'm excited to read it. Yeah sure, my whole life has been spent on the west coast, but my husband spent part of his life in Georgia.
Supernatural teens. Perfect research for my ever-changing Knight Angels...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails