Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Day of Getting Creative...


So, I got carried away. I sat down to make a new cover for my editor's new Vampire book, and I got so carried away, that I believe I made the final cover for Knight Angels. I am very excited about this cover. There is a lot going on, but the whole point is that there IS a lot going on in the book. The whole story embodies five lives, all thrown together in a circle of friends, love, and drama. It has the punk feel I'm trying to achieve, and I like it!

Let me know! And tell me what you think!


1 comment:

Annie said...

I digg it! I think you really got the punk style down, the design catches the eye, makes you wanna read what the book is about. The font is messy, a bit crazy...perfect! The only thing I am not sure about is having the title repeated, upside down on the bottom....throws the eye movement off a tad for me, seems a bit redundant, but maybe that's what you are going for....

It's legit though, very nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails