Monday, January 18, 2010

What I'm Reading This Week...

As I roll on into a new week, it has come time for me to also choose a new book to read! Just this morning (while doing my painfully boring workout, blah) I finished the second book in Alyson Noel's The Immortals series and am now moving on to the third...


NOTE TO AUTHOR: Ideally, Alyson, you should have book four done by next Monday so I can start reading it, hurry up now!

ha ha, I wish...

I'm very drawn to the idea of where the third book is going, it's interesting what she's playing on as far as teen emotion and lethal PDA go (or lack of at this point). If you've read as far as I have, you know what I mean. We've all been there - or are there - in our teens, when we think it's impossible not to be touching some part of our boyfriends body at any given time, and if we are apart from them, it seems like torture...

Yeah, Ive been there... Once upon a time...

So I'm excited for this weeks read, hopefully it's a juicy one!

Ah, nuts... Look, already I've ripped the cover!!! BLAST!


1 comment:

twilight_d7 said...

Shadowland is such a good book! I couldn't put it down! and you just have to read "Dark FLame" after this one cause is even better! and I need to read "Night Star" lol then I'll let you know how that one goes... lol I think you are really going to love this book :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails