Friday, January 29, 2010

What I'm reading now... Hush, hush


So, finished Shadowland by Alyson Noel yesterday. I liked it, and I'm excited about the fourth book. It's funny, because I realized the whole series tends to revolve around two things... yeah... sex and numerology.

Lol.

Still though, very good for a teen read. You really get the feeling of what it's like to be in high school again. Love is fleeting, friends do stupid things, classic drill. Love it!

So on to what's next...

I've been waiting for this book for all my life, it seems. And to think, I haven't even cracked the cover yet!!!! It's obvious why I know I WILL love it. Um... Hel-lo! Angels anyone? It's practically my middle name... Besides, look at the cover... two words...

teen... dream...

I'm such a dork, stuck in my youth... I hate the fact I get older every year. Blah. Oh well. I can still live vicariously through the characters of my books. Thank goodness!

So excited. I can hardly contain myself!!!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails