Friday, January 22, 2010

The Knight Angels Second Rough Draft...

I finished the second rough draft yesterday and I'm already an eighth of the way through the third round. I have a deadline of Monday to get it done for the editor, so cross your fingers. So far, I can't get enough of this book! I must say, I think it's the best yet. I'm really comfortable with the characters, and I find myself relating to them more and more every day. They are glimpses into my own life and relationships throughout high school. Because of this close proximity to my own life, I believe each character has a strong background and personality.

The whole book was inspired by the song "Diary of Jane"

When I was in high school and college, I really loved this song, it spoke to me, begging to tell a larger story. The music video itself lends a good amount of inspiration. See for yourself...





Main Character Names:

Jane
Emily
Wes
Max
Greg

1 comment:

Becca said...

I cannot wait to read your Knight Angels series! I just finished Raven last night and sobbed through the end- it was amazing! Absolutely amazing! My husband kept looking at me like I was going to have a nervous breakdown or something- but I just felt so connected to the characters and their love. You are such a talented witter, I can't wait to read more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails