Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A New Blog for a New Series!

If you don't already know me, then you will. If you haven't yet read my books, then you should! My name is Abra Ebner, and I am the author of the Feather Book Series. Having finished that series, I am now focusing on my new series called Knight Angels.

Traditionally I write Teen Paranormal Romance, a genre that seems to be gaining steam lately. You can visit my Feather Book Series blog HERE to catch up on all the fun times you've missed along the way!

After finishing with the third and final book in that debut series, I am now narrowing my focus, and diving head first into Knight Angels, a teen tale of magic, romance, forbidden love, and of course drama. The punk undertones of the tale add to the mystery and twists as you the reader follow five teens that find themselves thrown into a world of danger, love, and a good dose of the immortal dead...

1 comment:

Brenda Pandos said...

Ohhh I like this graphic for Knights Angels! It's very clever ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails