Thursday, April 29, 2010

Re-Living My Childhood: Part 5


Copa Cabana!


My parents have finally made a blog for their Cabana (well, I made it, but still...) I think it's so CUTE! You should go be friends with them now, so that they have followers. I'm trying to walk my mother through the blogging process, hopefully she learns quick!
-


The Story
-
This is where I grew up: Fishing, swimming, wakeboarding, and of course writing! I was a lucky girl - blessed!
-
I wouldn't trade anything for the memories I have from this place. I still remember it before it was ever remodeled: Horrid blue glass. Blue. Blue. Blue!!!
-
My favorite part is the port holes in the floor where you can see through the glass to the fish under the house. The waves at night lull you to sleep, and I love the kitchen!!
-
This is just the guest house, but to me it was my play house!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails