Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday Shopping Spree!

Like I say, my writing habit supports my reading habit. Good thing I have a big bookshelf.

Books are so expensive in the bookstore, aren't they? Blah. Well, I didn't buy these in a store, which is nice because I'll just get the book when many of these are finally released! Yay.


I'm out of editing mode with:


and now I'm in writing mode with:


so that means lots of reading to stay fresh and current. When I'm writing, I feel like all I do is read/workout/eat/write...


So, here's what I got. Looks like I have my summer cut out for me:
(all images linked if you wish to learn about them!)


♥ ♥
♥ ♥

1 comment:

Eleni said...

I have pretty much all of those on my wishlist :) This Summer will keep us busy huh?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails