Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Talking About Places I've Never Been...


It's okay to dream, right? Well I do. Not that I dream of drive-ins, but I do like to set my books in places I've never been, especially when I then go there later. I love to research. What can I say?

-

This is Vicco's Charburger in Glenwood Springs, Colorado.

-

In my book, the second Knight Angels book, I am going to have a scene here for a first date. It's cute, that sweet drive-in date feel. I love Colorado, and to think, I've only been in the airport. One day I will move to Colorado, so for now I am reduced to writing about it.

-

...and dreaming of really good burgers at cute drive ins...

-

I just hope I do the town justice, and I don't screw up. If you're from Glenwood and read my book, let me know how I do. If I screw up, I'll change it!

-

Mmmm... burgers. Guess I'll have to settle for sushi today, though.

-

e-books now universally available from:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails